Hightex Men's Wool Military Army Hiking Boot Crew Socks
Out of stock
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
Hightex Men's Wool Military Army Hiking Boot Crew Socks | 3 Pairs | Model: 4200
- NATURAL MATERIAL: 60% Wool, 30% Polyamide, 10% Polyester with toe and heel reinforced by highly durable polyamide thread. It is specially designed for military boots, mountaineering boots, hiking boots and working footwear.
- SPECIAL ODOR-CONTROL: Hightex military boot socks are engineered for functionality, durability, and comfort. These versatile styles feature arch support, sweat-wicking and anti-odor technologies. Designed with quick-drying, anti-odor materials to match your performance level. Sole cushioning softens the stepping, improves airflow, and prevents sweating of the foot without creating excessive weight.
- MOISTURE WICKING TECHNOLOGY: Our special moisture wicking technology allows these hiking socks for men to dry fast and keep feet and legs extra cool and comfortable. Reinforced heel and toe provide additional durability for a lasting sock life. Smooth toe seam combined with stretchy polyester keeps your socks in place all day.
- HALF CUSHION COMFORT: The lightweight design with minimized cushioning in the leg area allows moisture to be quickly dispersed. These military wool socks provide extra padding for optimal comfort and impact absorption. Wear these long crew socks and experience great support and comfort. It can be also considered as a perfect military gift for your friend, boyfriend or a family member.
- EASY CARE&ECO-FRIENDLY: Machine washable but kindly use them at initial water temperature that should not exceed 30C/80F. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean. Materials meet the "STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX". Our wool trekking socks are absence of banned colorants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel, and other harmful components.