GoWith 1 Pair Unisex Alpaca Wool Full Terry Hiking Boot Socks - Model: 6006
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
- NOTE FOR SIZE: You can refer to the following sizes to find your best fit socks, SHOE SIZE: 5-8 (Women);
SHOE SIZE: 9-11 (Women) / 7.5-9.5 (Men);
SHOE SIZE: 10-12 (Men).
HIKING WEAR: These fully terry lined ultimate warm alpaca hiking socks are the perfect outdoor socks and a favorite of sportsmen and sportswomen - equally wonderful for hiking and trekking wear.
- THERMAL MATERIAL: These socks are made from 40% Alpaca, 45% Merino Wool, 12% Polyamide, 3% Elastane. More alpaca isn't always better. The content must fit the use of the socks. Many components have to be weighed in order to create the finest alpaca socks.
- SOFT & WARM: GoWith alpaca-merino wool blend socks are designed to keep your feet warm, dry and cozy without overheating. These thermal winter crew socks are warmer and lighter than the socks made from regular wool. They wrap your feet in softness and letting them relax in a cozy warmth, whether you are outdoors or inside.
- PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR: Perfect outdoor sock, ideal for working, hunting, hiking, fishing & more, or just chilling out. No matter the weather, our thermal alpaca socks will keep your feet warm so you can feel better. Reduces abrasion, blisters and calus build up.
- EASY CARE: Machine wash in cold, air dry recommended. Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer, but should they get tumbled it will not destroy them. Do not use heat.