Hightex 2 Pairs Men's Bamboo Long Compression Travel Nurse Socks - Model: 4400
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
Hightex Men's Bamboo Long Compression Travel Nurse Socks | 2 Pairs | Model: 4400
- MATERIAL INFORMATION: 60% Bamboo, 20% Polyamide, 20% Elastane. Extra soft bamboo compression socks with cushioned sole. These long travel socks are safe, progressive pressure for use all day, night, and sleeping to promote blood flow, circulation and performance!
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE: All day/everyday wear, flying and travel, prolonged sitting or standing, exercise, recovery, and even for pregnant women. Ideal for those who work in professions that demand prolonged standing: nursing, healthcare, retail, or even construction. Our nurse socks provide natural moisture management and odor control.
- PREMIUM FABRIC: Unlike other fabrics, our bamboo compression socks are quite comfortable. They keep your feet warm during winter and cool during summer. Seamless toe, eliminates bulky toe seam, reduce the risk of infection, foot pressure, blistering.
- RELIEVE LEG PAIN: The mild 8-15mmHg graduated compression helps to relieve your weary muscles and reduce the achy sensation. It may aid in prevention and relief of Cramps, Edema (Swelling), Fatigue, Varicose. Perfect for Sportsmen, Travelers, Nurses, Teachers, Stewards, Police Officers and so on. Suits for those who have high demand for comfort, especially particular people like diabetes and the elderly. It is a great gift idea for your loved ones, boyfriend, husband, dad or grandfather.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Bamboo fiber will be much softer after the first wash. We suggest you to wash them with cold water before wearing. The fabric is durable and sustains its softness even through multiple washes. The socks may shrink slightly after washing, but will regain their original size and shape after you put them on.