GoWith Unisex Alpaca Wool Thermal Warm Knit Crew Socks
GoWith Unisex Alpaca Thermal Warm Knit Cozy Wool Crew Socks | 2 Pairs | Model: 3095
NOTE FOR SIZE: (W) denotes the women US shoe size while (M) shows the men US shoe size.
- NATURAL MATERIAL: 40% Alpaca, 48% Wool, 12% Polyamide.
- COMFORTABLE WEAR: Made from the unbelievably soft alpaca sock yarn, our wool thermal socks for men and women are breathable and will leave you feeling like you're walking on clouds. Because our hiking socks are made from alpaca yarn, they are hypoallergenic and itch free. Though our alpaca wool socks are wonderfully warm socks, they are still lightweight and not bulky in your shoes.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: In addition to being great for wearing as camping gear in during outdoor activities in the colder months of the year, our cozy wool socks for boots can serve as help for health issues as well. These alpaca crew socks offer soft compression which is great for people who have diabetes and neuropathy in their feet.
- MADE TO LAST: Our wool knit socks for women cold weather are well made to ensure they are long lasting.
- EASY TO TAKE CARE OF: Just wash your alpaca wool thermal socks in cool water and lay them flat to dry. To avoid shrinkage, do not use heat to care for your socks.